Bern's Winefest will be held from April 7-14, 2019. Events are ticketed separately, and will be on sale February 6, 2016 at 10 am EST. Tickets are extremely limited.
Please contact Eventbrite at 1-800-350-8850 for any technical difficulties in your ordering process.
All Sales Final / No Refunds, No Exchanges, No Replacements
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates, and times are subject to change without notice. All sales are final. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded, or exchanged for any reason whatsoever. Pursuant to s. 817.36, Florida Statutes, this ticket may not be resold for more than $1 over the original admission price, nor may any resale occur on any property where an event is being held without the prior written consent of Bern’s Steak House.
Inclement Weather / Other Loss
Bern’s Steak House shall have no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for Event cancellation, delay, or interruption due to inclement weather or other acts beyond its control, and will not refund Holder in such situations. Bern’s Steak House is not responsible for lost or stolen articles at the Event.
Right to use your name, voice, image and Likeness
All attendees (including ticket holders, sponsors, speakers, media, exhibitors and other participants) must abide by the Winefest’s Code of Conduct, located below. Anyone found to be in violation of any of such terms will be asked to immediately leave the Event.
We believe that the Winefest events should be enjoyed by all attendees. As such, we are committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive event experience for everyone.
Please be courteous and respectful to those around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy Winefest. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress. Attendees shall comply with all requests from Winefest staff regarding operational and emergency procedures. Wear your bracelet at all times while at the event or event venues.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by an attendee, media, speaker, volunteer, organizer, venue staff, partner, sponsor, or exhibitor. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to immediately comply. If anyone is found to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund and if appropriate, involvement of local law enforcement. Unacceptable behaviors include:
1. Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee of the event or related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
2. Physical or verbal abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by Winefest and its management, in their sole discretion.
3. Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon, which may be used to threaten or cause injury to others if used in a certain manner.
4. Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
5. Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
6. Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol or being intoxicated, as determined by Winefest, in any event venue or function. Please drink responsibly.
7. Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. The Festival does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the event venues.
8. Smoking is not permitted, other than in designated areas.
9. Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
10. Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
11. Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of the event venues or instructions of the event staff.